Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I make no promise to be faithful in posting... but I do hope I can be an encouragement to you as I strive to grow closer to the Lord, make my home more beautiful (on a budget!) and organized, learn more each day about being a better Mommy, find the time to read, and try to branch out of my cooking rut. :-) I think that good ideas should be shared! As I come across any, or the Lord grows me with any, I look forward to sharing them with you.


New Recipe #4 - Pizza Rolls

>> Friday, January 27, 2012

This week I was searching for an easy lunch recipe. Pinterest came to the rescue! I found this pin online, but there was no link to a blog or anything... so I don't know who to give credit to. And of course my camera was out of battery today, so I'm using the picture from the pin.




 I don't think I'd ever bought the garlic crescent rolls before, but for something like this... they were perfect! 

The thing that I love about this recipe is the 90 second preparation time. Literally, it took no time at all! Simply roll your pepperoni and 1/2 cheese stick into the crescent roll, and then bake according to the crescent roll instructions (375 degrees for 11-13 minutes). Definitely not the healthiest meal ever, but I comfort myself that Kyle had a huge green smoothie for breakfast.

Both Tim and Kyle loved these pizza rolls! I will be making these again for sure. Quick, easy, and my men both love them... that's a score in my book.

1 comments:

The Stanfields February 3, 2012 at 8:20 PM  

Hi! I happened upon your blog from Joyful Adorations! I have seen this on pinterest but I'm glad to hear that it really was yummy! You never know with some of the things you see on pinterest! Thanks for this! Love your blog!

Post a Comment

Titus 2:4-5

"Young women [are] to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blashpemed."

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP