DIY - The Bathroom Drawer Project
>> Monday, January 16, 2012
In my bathroom, there is a massive drawer. I use this drawer every day, and it was begging for a makeover. I was inspired on pinterest by lovely, organized drawers such as this…
But any containers/kitchen utensil holders I could find were
too expensive for my blood, so the drawer sat untouched. That was until I
happened into the Dollar Store one day, and saw some lovely shallow baskets and
a few office clip cups. They were all the perfect height for my massive drawer,
so they came home with me at once.
Here is my end result. I was too embarrassed to take a before picture. Just look at the after picture and imagine all of that stuff (plus a number of things I got rid of) thrown into the drawer randomly. That was before.
One of my main organizational trouble
spots has been conquered. J
Can you tell I’m just a little excited? And I spent under $6 for this lovely
makeover. Compare that to buying giant bamboo utensil trays at Bed Bath and
Beyond! Trust me, I saved some money.

2 comments:
Looks good!
Looks fabulous!
Post a Comment