33 Weeks (almost)
>> Thursday, January 19, 2012
Here is my baby bump at 33'ish weeks. :-) This week I'm feeling great. There's still a ton of pressure from this baby, but I'm surviving well and continuing to faithfully visit my chiropractor. I'm very thankful that my strong contractions have not been heard from in over a month now. That was getting old! Kimber continues to be very active, and it's one of Tim's favorite past-times just to watch my belly move all over the place. He seems to be quickly falling in love with this little girl's personality. He laughs each time she punches or kicks with vigor (so, if he were me and feeling all of them... he'd be laughing all the time!).
I am so thankful for my inedible midwives, Linda and Amy. I have enjoyed working with them so much during this pregnancy, and I can't wait for our big arrival day. (Okay... well... maybe I can wait) There is so much more to think about this time around, like what to do with Kyle if I go into labor in the middle of the night again etc... But I think we're slowly getting all of our ducks in a row. Kimber will be here before we know it! I'm SO excited to meet her.
1 comments:
Congratulations! Precious name!
Post a Comment