Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I make no promise to be faithful in posting... but I do hope I can be an encouragement to you as I strive to grow closer to the Lord, make my home more beautiful (on a budget!) and organized, learn more each day about being a better Mommy, find the time to read, and try to branch out of my cooking rut. :-) I think that good ideas should be shared! As I come across any, or the Lord grows me with any, I look forward to sharing them with you.


DIY Bow Holder

>> Monday, February 27, 2012

Blogging this month has been slower than I had planned... but there's been a lot going on in the Davis household! Tim is on the home stretch for the trimester (yes, we both have trimesters right now... different types though) with final papers and exams looming on the horizon. I, on the other hand, am trying to keep the home front stable while my size is increasing and my energy is decreasing. I was loving the third trimester energy while it lasted, but I think it has finally said farewell.

The little "baby nook" in the corner of our bedroom is coming together slowly. We have the pack'n'play with bassinet attachment all set up and ready for baby, and the shelves are almost complete. I have purchased the baskets, and the baby clothes are washed and sorted into them. I can't wait to get them off of the floor and onto the shelves!

One thing that I worked on this past week was bow organization for all of Kimber's adorable hair bows. I have spent hours looking at different bow holders on pinterest and etsy, but at the end of the day I decided to make my own from what I had on hand. A little spray paint and ribbon... and this was the final result. I love it!



Here it is with her bows clipped on...


I'm storing all of her headbands in a glass container that I had on hand... won't it look cute sitting on one of her little shelves???



I'm so excited for my little girl to arrive!!!!! 

3 comments:

Jessie February 27, 2012 at 9:15 PM  

Cute! And hey, I like that little orange flower with the rhinestone center ;)

Kelly February 27, 2012 at 9:16 PM  

Love how it turned out!!!

Unknown March 5, 2012 at 8:18 PM  

That's really cute! All Grace's bows are stuffed in a shoebox in a drawer (why I blog about books not decorating).

Post a Comment

Titus 2:4-5

"Young women [are] to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blashpemed."

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP