Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I make no promise to be faithful in posting... but I do hope I can be an encouragement to you as I strive to grow closer to the Lord, make my home more beautiful (on a budget!) and organized, learn more each day about being a better Mommy, find the time to read, and try to branch out of my cooking rut. :-) I think that good ideas should be shared! As I come across any, or the Lord grows me with any, I look forward to sharing them with you.


Introducing Kimber Janelle

>> Tuesday, November 1, 2011


This is me at 21 weeks prego with baby #2.


And today we found out that we're having a....
healthy, beautiful, 
GIRL!!!!

Daddy and Mommy could not be more excited. Kyle? Well, he has no idea what he's in for... and thankfully still seems to love talking about "baby." I'm looking forward to teaching him to say "Kimber" now that we know she's a girl! 

Post a Comment

Titus 2:4-5

"Young women [are] to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blashpemed."

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP