Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I make no promise to be faithful in posting... but I do hope I can be an encouragement to you as I strive to grow closer to the Lord, make my home more beautiful (on a budget!) and organized, learn more each day about being a better Mommy, find the time to read, and try to branch out of my cooking rut. :-) I think that good ideas should be shared! As I come across any, or the Lord grows me with any, I look forward to sharing them with you.


Full Circle

>> Saturday, March 26, 2011

Yesterday I followed Kyle around the house for a bit, just taking pictures.

We started out helping Daddy work with tools


Enough of that...

Oh, what's this? I think I will keep it. (Note: this wrapper stays with him the rest of our chronicle)

We crawled straight through the kitchen without stopping, headed for the dog leash on the hook in the Dining Room. Got it! And look, shoes!


Keeping with the "dog" theme, let's go ring Quest's bell! (I wonder if he thinks I will let him go outside when he rings it) Why does this always work for Quest and never for me??

Oh! Why is there a broom over there? That isn't normal.

Getting up the nerve to touch it...

Back to Daddy!

Yay!

Oooo... I see something I like...

Full Cicle



Just a few minutes in the life of Kyle.

1 comments:

Grandmom,  March 26, 2011 at 3:49 PM  

Love, love, love, following Ky around! Thanks for sharing! Love you (and him) dearly!! :)

Post a Comment

Titus 2:4-5

"Young women [are] to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blashpemed."

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP