Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I make no promise to be faithful in posting... but I do hope I can be an encouragement to you as I strive to grow closer to the Lord, make my home more beautiful (on a budget!) and organized, learn more each day about being a better Mommy, find the time to read, and try to branch out of my cooking rut. :-) I think that good ideas should be shared! As I come across any, or the Lord grows me with any, I look forward to sharing them with you.


First Thing in the Morning

>> Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lately, my Kyle has begun waking up a bit earlier in the morning. While this might seem like a bad thing, it's not! He has begun sitting happily in his crib talking to himself and playing instead of crying out for me. There is no better way for me to wake up in the morning, than to the sound of his little words and laughter. The past few days I've just stayed in bed for a few minutes listening, and thanking the Lord for this perfect gift He has given to our family. While yes, I haven't been able to get my shower behind me, my hair dry and my heart prepared for the day ahead yet... it all seems perfectly fine as I walk up the stairs and get the biggest grin and biggest wave ever from my little man.

3 comments:

Kristenph March 22, 2011 at 2:59 PM  

Aww. It is so sweet when a baby wakes up happy :)

Jan Kimbro,  March 22, 2011 at 5:49 PM  

I love that little face! :)

Post a Comment

Titus 2:4-5

"Young women [are] to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blashpemed."

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP