40 Weeks
>> Monday, March 12, 2012
We are ready for a baby around this house!!! As I begin my 41'st week of pregnancy... I'm reminded to be thankful for the blessing of going full term. I've seen my due date come and go before, so it isn't a surprise that it did so again, and it is a blessing. I'm really very comfortable, just eager to have my little girl in my arms! My Mom came from NC for the weekend and helped me drag my house over the finish line, so I think we're finally totally ready for a baby.
Tim has turned in his final paper, and is currently studying for his exam. He has until Friday to take it... but we're hopeful that he can take it tomorrow morning first thing. It will feel so good to have that out of the way! I hope that he can get some rest before the big event.
As for Kyle and me? We're laying low this week. The beautiful weather might call us out to the park, but beyond that (and keeping the house clean) we're trying to eat well and get lots of rest.
Hopefully my next post will be an announcement! We shall see...
0 comments:
Post a Comment